OnyxHomes.com is looking to hire an in-house Transaction Coordinator to our Team.
As one of the fastest growing Real Estate Sales Teams in Orange County, Onyx Homes focuses on bringing on the best talent we can find.
Here is what we're offering:
- Full-time Employment (W2 Job)
- Paid Time Off
- Full Suite of Technology
- Hybrid work schedule (mostly remote)
- Incredible Team Culture
- Growth Opportunities
Our Core Values:
- Growth Minded
- Team Player
- Action Taker
- Manage all transactions from open to close of escrow
- Writing offers, counter offers, repair requests for agents
- Deliver a luxury customer experience to every client & Agent
- Tracking and measuring all data within out tech & systems
- Paperwork & guidance for Agent onboarding/off-boarding
- Office Administrative duties
- Fluent with all documents required in CA
- Understanding of all aspects of transactions
- Ability to problem solve
We are looking for someone who is willing to own the Transaction Coordinator department and grow with the team. We are growing by 20% through this market, while most other teams are struggling.
We are a fun, high energy group of people who are all focused on delivering a luxury customer experience.
In 2023, we will close roughly 120-140 transactions and are looking to grow in the coming year. As the Transaction Coordinator for Onyx Homes, you'll have support as well as the Tech you could need to be successful.
Do your research on us and apply here.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year